A few things he says;
I just kidding me mommy (when he knows he's done or said something wrong).
He tells people "you go to time out" if they say or do something mean he doesn't like.
Whenever he is going somewhere he'll say, "I be right back ok."
Everyday when he comes down the stairs he looks at the pictures and says, "who's that? Trey! Who's that? Lex! Who's that? Kovor" (that's how he says his name). He counts all the way down the stairs until he gets to the pictures, and everyday he gets so excited to see the same pictures!!
We were in Target and Cody was pushing Korver in the cart. We pass the movies and Korver says, "movies so much, movies so much!" Cody asks him if he likes to watch movies, and he says, "I wuv movies so much daddy!"
Lately he will start singing I'm trying to be like Jesus as loud as he can.
If any baby is crying he looks around and keeps saying, "a baby crying," until someone soothes them :)
A few things he says;
I wuv you
Where daddy go
Dad home!!
I build a track (loves cars and trains)
Korvor cwazy (korver crazy)
He always says to me, "a hug mommy."
Chocit milk please (chocolate)
If you give him something he will always say "thank you, your welcome"





This is how we find Korver most nights in his room! Sometimes he's asleep under his crib, sometimes he's taken his clothes out of his drawer, most of the time he's taken off his diaper, and if we get lucky he's asleep in his bed:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
These kids are going to love reading about the cute things they do and say! These pictures are great. Thanks so much for making the trip to Vegas for the blessing. It was way too short, but so fun to be with you. It was so awesome to be there for your ultrasound. Sitting by Lexi and seeing her excitement was priceless! So happy you are having another girl. You cant get any better than 2 of each! Congrats Ash and Cody... Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment