For Lexi's birthday she had a family party this year! She knew she wanted to go to Amazing Jakes and on the night of her birthday she wanted to go on date with just Cody and I! So we made the weekend all about her, and took her out on a date with just Cody and I on the day of her birthday!! She had so much fun at Amazing Jakes, and we all left exhausted!! On Sunday I told her she could pick out whatever meal she wanted for breakfast and dinner! She chose crepes for breakfast (her favorite), and roast, potatoes, carrots, and rolls for dinner!! For her cake she wanted an all strawberry fruit tart cake!! I love those so I was excited!! We had so much fun just making Sunday all about her:) On her birthday I picked her up from school and she chose Panda Express for lunch!! She is definitely her father's child and grandpa Bob's granddaughter when it comes to her love for orange chicken and Chinese food!! She will always choose Pei Wei or PF Changs if she gets her choice of where to eat. We had fun at lunch, and she was so excited to go out for lunch!
After school I surprised her and had all of her close friends over for banana splits!! She was so happy to be able to celebrate with them! It was a fun afternoon! We then headed to pick up Cody for dinner! She chose this really yummy place called Joe's Farm Grill for dinner. She rode with Cody since it's close to his office, and on the way there I was following them in my car, I look up and see Lexi turned around giving me the I LOVE YOU sign and waving :) It was so sweet because she kept on doing it to me. I love my sweet little girl so much and spending one on one time with her is always my favorite!! We then took her to the store so she could pick out something with her birthday money from her grandparents!! She kept telling me, "I'm rich mom!!" She wanted a fijit just like her best friend Bella!
Some of these pictures are from the last few months. Lexi had a dance recital in December, and she was so excited Cody brought her flowers :) Lexi loves her dance teacher Mrs. Julie!! Lexi is a great little dancer and even though she is extremely shy to talk to people she loses all of that when she's up dancing!!
Lexi was also the star student of the month! She had so much fun decorating her poster and filling it out. She wanted it to be sparkly with lots of glitter :)
A few of Lexi's favorites right now are; Costa Vida burritos, smoothies, chocolate, Chinese food, milk, all kinds of fruit and berries, yogurt, dancing, playing with her friends, shopping, swimming, and being outside.
Lexi's 7th Birthday
| Peanut had to be in on the party |
| NO teeth!! |
![]() |
| Lexi and Bella at their cheerleading performance |

























1 comment:
Lexi Lou, you have grown up to be so adorable. This post made me a little emotional when I see you as a baby on her poster! I am so proud of you Lex. I wish I could be there for your fun dance performances and share in all your fun activities. You are a sweetheart. I loved having you here for Christmas and now you can add iceskating to your many talents! You did great. I must say Peanut is cute!
I love you so much.
Post a Comment