Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lexi's dance recital

Lexi had her hip hop dance recital, and she was so excited to perform.  She has loved her teacher this year, and was always excited to go to dance every week!  She loves dancing, but as she would say, "only to the fast music!"   I thought she would get up there and be shy, but she wasn't at all. After the performance she told us, "I love being up there dancing in front of everyone, it's so much fun!"  She did a great job and didn't even act embarrassed.  Her two best friends came to cheer her on and she was excited.  Bella brought her a rose to congratulate her :).  I love their mom's too! They are great friends to me as well.  In the fall we have Lexi signed up with the same hip hop teacher, but she also wants to do volleyball.  I'm excited she is interested in doing sports too:)!  She see's the volleyball players every time we take Trey to soccer and wants to do it so bad!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lex at your dance recital. Your Mom was not as brave as you at your age! You can probably do anything you really set your mind to. I love your hair cut! You have some special friends for neighbors. I think their Moms are such nice people too.