So many people ask me who Korver looks like in our family. Whenever I tell them he looks just like me as a baby they don't believe me, until I show them pictures. It's so funny how much we look alike, so I wanted to post this for memory sake. He is definitely his mamma to a tee, and it's pretty funny looking at our pictures. I love this little guy!! For his checkup last week he was 95% for height, 40% for weight, and 75% for head. My other kids were always in the 10th percentile or smaller for weight, and not much more than 50% for height. My doctor said it looks like Korver is going to be tall!! He's definitely slimming out, which I'm sad about, but still has chubby cute cheeks!!
l

4 comments:
So funny! YOu are right.
Wow! I would have never guessed he looked more like you! I think hes a great mix but those pics definetely show hes ALL you!! Cute little guy!!!
Yes he does look like you! I hope he doesn't lose all those cheeks yet!
He does look a lot like you, but not built like you. You were always a skinny baby. I think Korver has his Grandpa Walt and Grandpa Belnaps build. Whatever, he is definitely a handsome little guy, and you were a darling baby yourself. No wonder you won the baby contest!
Post a Comment