Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween fun!!

This year for Halloween the kids had the chance to dress up twice, once for our trunk or treat at the church, and once on Halloween!! Lexi and Trey planned what they wanted to be together, and once they decided what they wanted to be I decided to have Korver match them!! Trey and Lexi love to match the last couple of years, and I think it's fun to match them while they want to!  This year they were Buzz, Woody, and Jessie!  Cody and I decided to be Ken and Barbie since they were in Toy Story 3!  They were so excited to dress up and go trick or treating with our neighbor friends.  Lexi didnt want to wash off her Jessie freckles and she said she wished she had freckles.  We decided as neighbors it would be fun to have a little outdoor party and pass out candy.  The Elg's set up a screen outside, we had pizza, and the kids danced to Just Dance on the Wii. It was so much fun, and it's always so much fun to see the kids so excited!! I love to see all the kids dressed up especially the little one's.  Korver was not a fan of his hat, but he forgot about it pretty quick and kept it on. Korver had a great night, and every time we would take a picture of him he would laugh so hard. It was hilarious!! We have never seen him do that before. I guess he just wanted to ham it up for the camera!! 


















Trey and his best pal Austin


Korver laughing

Trey giving Korver a big squeeze






Lexi and Natalie


Our neighborhood friends! You can tell Korver is not thrilled in this picture...probably with his hat:)












Trick or treating 



Watching the teenagers play just dance 


dancing to the music




our owl and lion pumpkins we carved!! Lexi and Trey picked out the patterns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexi makes the perfect woody!! Tall and skinny:) I love how you cordinated thier outfits this year:) I loved all the new pictures... Looked like a fun halloween:)