I had the chance to go in for Lexi's Halloween party! The kids were all SO excited, and so stinking cute!! It's always crazy to me when I walk into Lexi's classroom or drop her off to school that my baby girl is old enough to go to kindergarten. I have to admit I still get a little choked up about it, and it makes me a little emotional when I watch her. The time has gone by so quickly.
The kids played a bunch of games, had treats, and were so fun to watch:) Lexi was so excited in the days leading up to her party. I love how much she loves life, and her sweet little spirit!
For memory sake I have to journal what Lexi does every day when I drop her off to school. She is so cute, she first says goodbye to Trey and Korver at least twice and tells them to have a good day, then she stands on the sidewalk and as she walks in to school she blows me kisses the whole way and waves. It is so cute, and it makes my day everyday when she does that. She keeps doing it until she rounds the corner to go to the playground:)
Phone pictures-
No comments:
Post a Comment