Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Smith's visit

We always have such a fun time when my parents come to town, and of course the kids love getting spoiled, spoiled, spoiled!! We love it too!! I didn't want them to leave, and I really tried hard to get them to just buy the house down the street! Sure wish they would!! I need my mom around  all the time, because my house always stayed so clean! Maybe I could hire her as my nanny...hee hee.  Not sure my dad wants to come back anytime soon, because every time he comes he has to get major dental work done. Sorry dad, but good thing Cody is gentle with you!  We really did have so much fun this trip. We got out and did a lot of fun things. My parents were loving the weather, since they were coming from 0 degree temperatures.
We went to Amazing Jakes to ride the go karts, bumper cars, carousal, and the other rides.  We always have a good time there, and it was fun racing against each other on the go karts. We went to San Tan flats, had Lexi's 5th birthday party, went out on a date with just my parents, and enjoyed the warm weather outside! We love you guys so much, and all the fun and help were very much appreciated!!


SAN TAN FLATS
Lexi loves dancing with Cody whenever we go to San Tan Flats

My favorite man!! 


Snuggling the kids


AMAZING JAKES AND HANGING OUT 
Lexi and Trey working on their gingerbread house
This face is too cute! 
my other favorite man


Trey with his FAVORITE pal!






Trey is now big enough to go on all the rides at Amazing Jakes 




















watching all the fun happen in his stroller 



tea cups






go karts














bumper bowling




















being silly


love this sweet girl


having fun




bumper cars





















5 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

SOOO fun! Youre parents are always so great to do fun things with the kids! Amazing jakes is just a little piece of heaven on earth! It was so fun to see you guys and spend time together! I seriously love az and I wish todd would apply at a Frys!!! I will keep trying to convince him!! Thanks for showing us a great time!

Unknown said...

Wowzers! It looks like a fun filled weekend! I wish we couldve come! Lexi is lookin old now that she's 5. Wow it makes me sad to see them all growing up!

Randi Losalu said...

So much fun you had while your parents were there! They are always so much fun and I miss them and you! Keep having a blast with your amazing fam!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this makes me want to hop on the plane and come back. We had so much fun. Thanks for the great hospitality and thanks to Cody for the wonderful dental work on Dad. He said he is the best dentist he has ever been to! Amazing Jakes is so fun and SanTan Flats is a favorite spot. The kids were great and we sure miss them!

NAT said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad Mom and Dad were able to visit and Dad could get his teeth fixed. :) We'll have to come and visit after the baby arrives. I'll gladly spend some money in AZ after hearing about all the lame boycotts due to the AZ law. :) Hee hee.