Lexi turned five on February 12th, and I really can't believe she will be going to kindergarten this year. Where has the time gone? She seems so grown up to me now, and is starting to look like a little girl instead of a toddler. It seems like only yesterday Cody and I couldn't believe we were FINALLY pregnant! We consider her our miracle baby, and she will always hold a special place in our hearts. We couldn't have been more excited to be parents, and Lexi has always been the sweetest, easiest, and kindest little girl to raise. She has such a special spirit about her, and is such a leader to her whole family. The years have gone by so fast, but I'm so glad I was able to spend the last five years at home making so many memories with her before she heads off to school next year. I'm sad she will be going to school, but I know she will love it! She is now reading, and doing a great job at it. She loves to look at billboards when we are driving and see if she can figure out the words. She loves to help me do anything, likes to clean up her room, dress up, play with her friends and brother, watch movies, and be a second mom to Korver. Lately she has been asking if Korver can sleep in the pack and play in her room, and she will take care of him. She loves to be a little mom to him, and pretty good at it.
This year when I asked Lexi what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said she wanted a Tangled party! She has loved that movie ever since she saw it in the theatre. We had a lot of fun with the theme. We hung up lanterns, wrapped each other in Rapunzels hair, pinned the hair on Rapunzel, played hide and go seek with the satchel, and colored Rapunzel pictures. It was fun to have my parents here to celebrate, and it was fun to see how excited all the girls were. After her party we went upstairs and Lexi had made her bed with her new tangled blanket, laid out her new tangled clothes, and lined up all of her presents by her bed. It was so cute! Happy birthday to our little Alexis Kate. Wishing you would stop getting so big, but we are so grateful you are is part of our family. You are the best example to all of us, and your love of life is contagious!
 |
| Lexi loved her Rapunzel birthday badge |
 |
| wrapping eachother in Rapunzels hair |
 |
| Grandma joining in on the fun! |
 |
| The lanterns |
 |
| coloring their pictures |
7 comments:
Ash,
You did a great job on the Tangled party. The kids had so much fun. It is hard to believe how grown up Lexi is. She is like talking to a 10 yr. old. She reminds me so much of you, Ash! She is adorable, sweet, all girl, smart, and so full of life. We love you Lexi and we are so glad we got to share your party with you
Happy b-day Lexi!! What a fun party. You came up with some pretty creative fun activites ASH!!! I think Lexi could be Rupunzel with all her long gorgeous hair!!! She is a beautiful girl:) Looks like you had tons of fun with your parents too:) I need to come and get our dental work done. It's probably cheaper to fly with all my kids and have cody check us out then paying 1000 dollars everytime we go here:) Plus I can come home with a suntan too:) Cute Posts.
Ella had a blast. Jack did too. Thanks for inviting her.
Happy Birthday Lexi! Wish we couldve been there to celebrate! What an awesome party! You are so creative ash! It was so fun to come see you guys and spend time together! I am so glad the kids got along so great! Your kids are adorable and my kids had so much fun! I wish todd would consider phoenix! Cant wait for our vacay in a few weeks! I am counting down!
She is beautiful! What a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday, Lexi Lou! You are a beautiful little girl and I LOVE your hair. I wish that we lived closer so that Emma could have come. She would have had a blast.
Great job with the party, Ash. That one picture where Lexi is looking at one of her gifts with the "O" face, looks exactly like you.
How FUN!!! I looks like she had a blast. I had forgotten that Ollie shares a birthday with Lexi too!
Post a Comment