This year the kids were the Wizard of Oz! They had so much fun at our ward trunk or treat, and I couldn't believe how excited both of them were for Halloween. We are still trying to find Lexi's ruby red slippers though! They disappeared and we have turned our house upside down trying to find them. She wore them to her preschool Halloween party, and then the next day they vanished. We have asked our neighbors to check at their house, so we'll see if they turn up. We were bummed because that was a big part of her costume, but I think it taught her a lesson to keep track of her stuff! We had a really fun Halloween at our ward trunk or treat, and on Halloween night we sat outside with all of our neighbors drinking hot chocolate and passing out candy. I love seeing all of the kids in their costumes, especially the babies.
We didn't get any pictures of the kids before we went to the trunk or treat (because of the shoe issue), so Trey's makeup is a little crazy. He is still adorable!!











6 comments:
They are much cuter than the real wizard of oz characters! They look so cute! The Wizard of Oz was a great idea. Lexi looks so old! I hope the red shoes show up... I love Trey's costume and Korver makes the perfect lion.
SO cute!!
Your kids are awesom!!! Lexi is mini u ash and is getting so big and beutiful (Cody get a gun for the boyfriends) and trey is such a hillarious stud, and Korver is dang cute. Miss u guys, love ya and still wish u lived here so we could hang out tons and I could convert Cody over to the BLAZERS! Hope to see u at Christmas.
Love ya Tons.
Ryk
They look so great! I think that Lexi has Cody's eyes, but see you in all three of them, Ash.
You are so creative! I can't believe what a chubber K is.
I love it! I think they r so adorable. I love little korvers lion. Hallee thought korver was Chloe so that must mean he is getting big and doesn't look like little baby anymore. Love ya can't wait to see ya
Post a Comment