We had so much fun hanging out with them and visiting. They have always been the best examples to me, and I love them so much. I have so many great memories with them, and I couldn't ask for better grandparents. We were so glad they came down to stay. I have to say my grandpa has an even better smile now!! Cody had him in the chair all day one day, but six crowns later his mouth looks great!
On the last night Cody took my grandpa to the Diamondbacks baseball game. My grandpa loves sports, but he had never been to a professional game! He was so excited to go to a game in person, and my grandma said it was the highlight of his trip.
4 comments:
I am so glad that Mom and Dad made the trip. Not too many great grandparents would be in the pool with the kids. These pictures will be treasures! Thanks so much to Cody for all his hard work! He must be a GREAT dentist to have someone be able to have 7 hrs. of dental work in one day! Grandpa has needed this done for so long and Cody's generosity is so much appreciated. Also, Grandpa LOVED the game....
How fun!! I wanted to see a picture of your grandpa's new smile:) I can't believe he was in a chair all day. That was so nice of Cody to do that!! Cody is a good good guy! What a fun visit for everyone:)
Youre grandparents really are amazing! I feel closer to them than I do my own..sad to say! I bet it was so fun to have them stay! What great memories for your kids!
What a fun trip! Like Brooke, I was hoping for a picture of Grandpa's new smile! Cody really is a good guy. I need a 2nd opinion from him on my apparent white-trash teeth.
Post a Comment