Korver is getting big, and even though he's not super chubby besides his face, he is SO long!! I think he's going to be a big kid! He has such big hands, really long legs and arms, and he's really strong. Right after he was born he started lifted his head and looking around. He is so funny how he acts like he knows what's going on and he's only a few weeks old. When I took him in for a weight check at 3 weeks he weighed 9 lbs 11 oz. I'm sure he is now up to ten pounds. He was 90% for height, and 75% for weight. Some of his 0-3 month clothes are getting a little snug on him because he is so long. My recovery has gone well and I'm thankful to good neighbors and my mom for coming out. I couldn't have made it without her out here to help me. I only wish she could've stayed longer!! The kids LOVED having her here and she always makes the kids feel so special, and always goes above and beyond to help me with my house. I always say this but I wish my mom lived closer. I am so jealous of people who live close to their mom. I am lucky to live where I do and I really do have the best neighbors, especially my friend Stephanie. She is the BEST!!
It is pretty amazing how much love a baby can bring into your home. Even though it gets a little crazy with 3 sometimes, and I still hate to go out by myself, I'm glad I have my three kids. I'm lucky to stay at home with them, and having Korver makes our family feel a little more complete!! Can I tell you how great it feels NOT to be pregnant anymore!! I feel like a new person, and I'm glad my little guy is here healthy.
4 comments:
Korver is so cute! Glad you are feeling good and adjusting to having 3. It took me a few weeks and a few trips out alone to get the hang of things. We stay home a lot though. I am fine with that because I am a homebody!
he is so cute! i love that pic of him in his car seat!
Korver is so handsome. His arms and legs look so long! My visit was so great and definitely not long enough. It is always so hard to say good-bye to the little munchkins! Lexi and Trey were so much fun. I loved being with you so much and can I tell YOU how much I envy those Moms out there that have their sons and daughters living close by. There isn't a day go by that I don't think about and miss my kids and grandkids. You do have a great neighborhood and ward. You always make friends so quickly.
He's so cute! I love his dark hair and eyes. You have the cutest kids. I'm glad that you're feeling better. I can't imagine how hard it is with three kids. Two is hard enough! :)
Post a Comment