Something I needed to hear right now, and Elder Holland puts it so perfect!! I just love him.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ash, I loved this so much and I will tell you why! In 1982 Dad took us out to Wild River Ranches to try to talk me into building out there. I had Ryk, Nat, You, and was pregnant with Todd. It was muddy and we got high-centered and was really stuck. Dad left us sitting sideways and had to walk for help. A forest service guy drove us back to town and we had to get our bronco out the next day! Life is full of ups and downs and this was great to remind us to never give up hope! We are never alone even though we feel like it at times and become discouraged. Anyway, needless to say, Dad did NOT talk me into living out of town!!!
3 comments:
Ash,
I loved this so much and I will tell you why! In 1982 Dad took us out to Wild River Ranches to try to talk me into building out there. I had Ryk, Nat, You, and was pregnant with Todd. It was muddy and we got high-centered and was really stuck. Dad left us sitting sideways and had to walk for help. A forest service guy drove us back to town and we had to get our bronco out the next day! Life is full of ups and downs and this was great to remind us to never give up hope! We are never alone even though we feel like it at times and become discouraged. Anyway, needless to say, Dad did NOT talk me into living out of town!!!
Thank you for sharing this. I think we all need to be reminded of this at times.
Love this.....It hits home to me in many ways:) Thanks for sharing! Brooke
Post a Comment