Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Anxiously Waiting
The past couple of days I've been in crazy cleaning mode, even cleaning the grout in my tile!! That's when I told my husband I think the baby is close to coming. You would think by number 3 I wouldn't be nervous, but I still am. I keep asking myself if I know how to take care of an infant, and some days I wonder how I'm going to handle 3!! I am VERY anxious, and excited to meet this little boy and 99% sure his name will be Korver. I keep trying out different names, but I just know this is his name and I feel so good about it! I went to the doctor yesterday and I went from doing nothing, to a 2 in 5 days!! I'm hoping this is the week, but I know it's not my timing, or I probably would've had him a few weeks ago. I think the thing I'm the most scared about is going too fast and not getting the epidural! I sound like a chicken, but when I arrived at the hospital with Trey I was almost an 8. Our luck keeps continuing with health stuff, because yesterday they told me I tested positive for strep B. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the antibiotics work when I get to the hospital, and I can bring home a healthy and happy little guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Start running! I know that my baby will come if I go on a walk, so I just keep resting. I need 2 more weeks or so to go by.
Strep B sucks. Thats why I will be induced. Too bad you cant talk your doc into inducing you earlier. I will go in at 38 weeks for my induction. I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck.
Ash, I am so excited for you! 3 really hasn't been as bad as I expected! Sometimes a little hectic and hard to stay on task but I learned to just let things happen instead of trying to be such a nazi about my routine and a clean house and my kids seem to be so much better when I am not so uptight! Good Luck and keep us posted!
Good luck with everything!! So excited to see pics. You're going to do a great job with your little kids. You're an amazing mom!
Ash,
I'm so thankful the test came back negative on Trey. Now hopefully his blood work will be okay. You guys need to quit scaring us with all your little quirkie health issues. Congrats to Kip. I am not surprised that they ended up in the same profession. They have a special bond! I can't wait to see little Korver and come spend a week and be with Lexi and Trey. I love you and I am praying for all to go well and get Korver here healthy and happy and Mom too!!!
Oh I am sorry about the health issues. It is never fun, especially if you don't have fantastic health insurance. I am excited for you and can't wait to hear the news. I am sure everything will go fantastic!! At least I will pray for you that it does!
Post a Comment