Thursday, April 8, 2010

Disney on Ice

Last Friday we took the kids to Disney on Ice! Lexi and Trey LOVE the Disney characters, so we thought this would be a fun surprise for them. Lexi loved it, and told me she never wanted the show to end. Trey really liked the show, but wanted Mickey out on the ice the whole show. He loves Mickey!! Lexi has watched most of the the Disney movies, so it was fun that she knew what was going on. She told me she wanted to go to Disney on Ice again next week! She had been really anxious to go because her cousin Emma got to go a few weeks before her, and she wanted to look at their blog to see pictures almost every day. It is so much fun to see your kids having fun. I think Cody and I enjoyed the show just as much as they did!! I was a little bummed because our camera battery died, but we got a few pictures.
















































































4 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

What a fun show! the perks of a big city!! I bet lexi was in heaven! I am so excited to meet little korver..hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Disney on Ice is definitely a fun thing to do with your kids. I'm glad you could go. The pictures turned out so clear and good. Love You...

NAT said...

Wow, you guys had great seats! Plus, it looks like a different show than we had, with different characters! How fun! We'll definitely have to pay more bucks for better seats, next year! Glad you were able to go!

Heidi and Michael said...

How fun! I LOVE Disney on Ice!