Monday, April 26, 2010

32 weeks

I am now 32 weeks and waiting very anxiously for our new little guy to arrive!! I'm SO excited to see him, and also very ready to have a new baby in the house. I think I'm getting to the point where I'm not so nervous, because Lexi and Trey love playing together all day, and it will be nice to be able to really enjoy this baby. Don't get me wrong I know it's going to be super busy but Lexi and Trey are so independent right now, and will play together for hours completely content with each other. Everyday Lexi wants to watch the Baby Story, and everyday when I watch it with her I cry. I don't know what it is when I see the babies born I get so emotional. I have been in crazy nesting mode the past month, but it has been so much fun to accomplish lots of projects around the house. I love taking on new projects, and making new things!! I finished Trey's new room completely this week, and everything is ready for baby #3 and his room!! Cody has been telling me to take it easy lately, and keeps joking with me that when I want something I don't give up until it's done. I just want to be able to relax and do nothing once this baby comes, and making our house more of our home is so fun to me. I will have to post some pictures once I finish a couple more things. I think I'm going to take Lexi with me when we tour the hospital, because she wants to be there when I have the baby so bad, but she's just too little. I'm so grateful for each baby I have been able to have, and it's fun that Lexi really understands.

When I think back to how heartbroken I was when we thought we couldn't get pregnant with Lexi, and then being told by the cardiologist after having Trey that I shouldn't have any more kids, I just feel so blessed for baby number 3. This pregnancy has definitely been the toughest, but I am just grateful Heavenly Father has given me the chance to have another baby to love!! I don't think he could have a more excited big sister to meet him than Lexi.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

I am almost 35 weeks and I am definitly counting down the days until baby arrives. I have been nesting too...washing clothes, sheets, binkin's, my bobby, and anything else I think of. I have sitters waiting in the wings for the "labor call" as well. I just want to be ready when the time comes.

You will have to post pictures of what you have done I would love to see them!

NAT said...

We can't wait to meet Baby Korver (love the name & think you should stick with it), either! I'm excited to see your pictures of the finished projects.

I talked to Eric this morning and he actually wants to talk to you about the bike thing over the phone. I'll text you his number later. Great talking to you last night!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Ashley, you are incredible! We miss you guys like crazy! You've got such a sweet family! Good luck and we're excited to see the new baby! Love the name Korver too!

Anonymous said...

Ash- We can't wait for the arrival of Korver too. I definately understand the nesting thing:) Hang in there~ you are almost there. Your kids are going to adore him!!!

Jessica Muro said...

I get all teary eyes too when I watch shows like that...it always brings me back to when I met my babies for the first time! Keep me posted, we will have to make a trip out there once he's born.

Anonymous said...

Ash,
I think back too of how worried we were about the news from the cardioligist and how thankful we were to have the news that everything was okay to have more kids because you are a great Mom and how lucky the kids are to be raised by parents like you. I can't wait to come and be with you and the kids when baby Korver arrives! Don't over do it! You need to save up that energy.

Kajsa said...

im so excited for you! i cant wait to see him! good for you for getting so much done! were kinda in limbo right now just waiting to find out about the house and a car, and boards, kinda crazy! i cant wait to move and get everything ready too!

Tai said...

Oh Ashley, I am so excited for you! You are the best mom and this little baby is so blessed to be able to be sent to such a loving, fantastic home!! You have the cutest kids too!!! I want to see all your pictures of what you have been doing!! MISS YOU GUYS!!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Ash, I am so excited for Korver to be here! Although 3 is a lot to handle sometimes it has been such a great blessing! youre an incredible mom and I know you will do great! Lexi is going to be such a great helper to you!! POst som epics of your new home!I definetly want to take a weekend of just stella and I once you have little Korver and come see you!! Good Luck!