Monday, January 11, 2010

Recap of December

I have so many pictures to post from the last month, so just hang in there because I have so much to catch up on. We are back in Arizona after a fun few weeks in Utah and Wyoming. We had so much fun with our families, and the kids always have such a blast with their cousins. They are so fun to watch together, and they are all such good friends. Christmas was great and Santa definitely made it to our house. The kids had so much fun this year opening up presents. Christmas is much more fun now that our kids are big enough to enjoy it! We had such a great holiday season and we have so much to be thankful for this time of year, and all throughout the year. I hope that I can keep the spirit of Christmas all year. Christmas time just makes me happy. We are happy to be back in sunny, warm Arizona after being in the snow and cold for a few weeks. Cody and I both agree we don't miss the snow at all!! It's fun to have it for a few days at Christmas, but we both feel like we had our fill of snow growing up in Utah and Wyoming. You can't beat being home with family and we enjoyed lots of activities in the snow!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I was starting to think that you gave up on blogging. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I am so glad you guys made the trip for christmas. it was great to see you and spend time with you guys! It was fun to go to dinner just as couples with you and cody! I hope you are feeling better and cant wait to hear what you are having!!