Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December fun

We had lots of fun during the month of December before we headed out to Utah on Christmas day. Santa came a day early so we could fly out early on Christmas day for our trip. I loved watching my kids this Christmas and I feel like we really enjoyed the holiday season. Watching the two of them on Christmas day was so fun. All Lexi wanted was anything Ariel or Hello Kitty. Her favorite presents were her bike and Ariel dress. Everyday since Christmas the princess dress is the first thing that goes on. Trey was happy with his stocking full of candy and candy canes. If that would have been all he received, he would've been so happy.
In December Trey pretty much potty trained himself. He was so ready to potty train and it was so hard for me to get motivated being so sick, but we buckled down and he did awesome!! He loves his Thomas and Lightning McQueen underwear. He was SO easy to potty train and I was very grateful because Lexi was pretty tough. I love watching him walk around in his underwear with his cute little bum cheeks. He cracks us up!

Lexi getting her face painted after sitting on Santa's lap

Our cute little guys







Trey not so sure of Santa. He still told him he wanted a choo choo



Lexi couldn't wait to see Santa!!






One of Lexi's best friends, Natalie



Cody's work Christmas party





CHERRY LANE
There is a neighborhood famous for their lights. We had such a fun time with our friends Zaak and Jessica. They are so much fun and the kids loved looking at all the lights in the neighborhood, and at the Mesa Temple.










ANGEL TREE
This year I took the kids and we picked out some names for the angel tree. It was fun to explain to Lexi why we buy for the angel tree. She was so excited to help me shop and wrap the presents. I hope she always knows that this is the real meaning of Christmas, and you hope the kids receiving the presents enjoy them as much as we did giving them this year, even though we wish we could do more.


GINGERBREAD TRAIN
Cody brought the kids home a gingerbread train set to decorate, and they were so excited. Lexi loved decorating it, and Trey loved eating the candy as soon as we put it on! They were proud of the final product, and it still had some candy on it even with our sweet tooth little boy.







Lexi ready for her pajama and Christmas party at preschool. She loves preschool and was really looking forward to her pajama party.



Trey sporting his new underwear and Lexi's boots.



cute little behind

OUR BIG BOY WITH A MESSY FACE ON THE POTTY

This little guy makes our life very fun. He is super busy, but makes us laugh all day long. He loves to give hugs and kisses, and our lives would be very boring without him. He means the world to us, and spreads lots of joy wherever he goes.

Lexi is so proud of her dress. I just love this girl!

MAKING TREATS FOR SANTA
We decided to make cupcakes this year for Santa, and the kids loved it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trey is hilarious and a busy, busy boy!!! I can't believe how Lexi wears her Arial dress every day! We sure loved having you guys around. It is pretty lonely and quiet without you! Love you

Jenny said...

Glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas. I am glad you were able to spend time with family. Miss you and hope you are feeling better!

Jessica Muro said...

I love the pics they are very cute, especially the one of us seeing Christmas light they couldn't all stare at the camera, someone has to be turned...lol. We will have to hang out soon!

JLB Family said...

I can't believe how big they are. Looks like you had fun. Congrates on the new one!!