The kids were really excited to be Minnie and Mickey mouse, especially since we went to Disneyland a few weeks ago. We weren't sure if Trey was going to leave his hat on, but as soon as we told him he wouldn't get any candy if he didn't have his hat on, he put it right back on and left it on. Trey LOVES candy!! He would eat sweets all day long if you would let him, so he was especially excited for Halloween. Every time we would mention Halloween, he would say, "candy." They looked so adorable together trick or treating. We took the kids trick or treating with our good friends the Elg's, and then we headed to a fun Halloween party our friends put on. It was a lot of fun!! They set up a big white screen in their yard and everyone watched movies, enjoyed yummy food, and hung out. Cody and I got such a kick out of watching our kids trick or treating. Trey loves to ask for two whenever we give him something, so when he would go to the door he would ask for two candies. Lexi and her friend Natalie just enjoyed running from house to house getting candy, and looking at the decorations. It was funny because by the end Trey could hardly carry his bucket, and it didn't even have a lot of candy in it. Even though it was pretty heavy for him he didn't want anyone else taking his bucket. He was pretty protective of it. Lexi was so excited for Halloween that she didn't take a nap, so she was so warn out and ready to go to bed. I just love my little kiddos. They make everyday so special and fun.















11 comments:
Ash, your kids are so stinkin' cute! We miss you guys. Harley could have used a buddy to go trick or treating with. It's not big here in Casper...we saw maybe 3 or 4 little groups out trick or treating. We didn't get anybody so we've got loads of candy that David will be taking to the office! ;)
Those are 2 stinkin cute mickey and minnie mouses!! It sounds like you guys had a great night! The white screen idea with movie sounds way fun! We miss you guys:) BRooke
What cute kids you have! I love their costumes and that you have them go together they both look adorable! We miss you guys!
What adorable costumes! They look SOOO cute. That cracks me up about Trey being bribed by candy to leave his hat on! Boy it is hard to imagine watching an outdoor movie on Halloween nite! We are used to thermal underwear, coats, gloves, and hats! The movie idea sounds like a lot more fun!!!
cute! i love it! they are darling! i cant wait to see yall! lexi is looking so grown up!
Cutest costumes!!! Trey looks so old in that first pic! I am glad you had fun trick or treating!! Your halloween party sounded fun!!
Oh so cute! I LOVE your kids costumes. How stinkin' cute are they?! SO CUTE!! Looks like you all had a wonderful Halloween! Here's a random question... remember Halloween at the Deaf and Blind School forever ago when Cody came to the school party? Did I ever give you a copy of that picture I took of you two? I think you both dressed up as doctors. I still have it if not and could totally send it to you.
Such darling kids!! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Your kids looked so cute for Halloween!! I love their little costumes! How nice would that be to have it warm enough to sit out and watch a movie on Halloween night?? That sounds awesome!!
The kids look so cute! Both of them look so much like you, when you were a little girl, Ash. Your pumpkins look a lot better than ours! Glad you had a Happy Halloween!
I looked at your blog the other night at like 4 Am when carter decided to take off his diaper and pee all over his bed... bt I didn't comment b/c I though you would think I am crazy commenting at 4 AM! :) Love the costumes... now Hallee wants to be Minnie! PLEASE COME VISIT! Actually I think It is my turn.. I am having ash withdrawls~
Post a Comment