Friday, October 23, 2009

Newport Beach

Our last day we headed to Newport Beach and enjoyed the ocean. I love the ocean, and it was fun to see all the surfers. Lexi ended up falling in the water trying to catch her flip flop. She wasn't so sure about the ocean after that, but the kids enjoyed watching the fisherman on the boardwalk. We walked along the beach, and through all of the shops before heading home. I love how relaxing the ocean waves are. We had such a fun trip and being together as a family and making memories are definitely the best things in life!!


















12 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a super fun trip! I HEART Disneyland. I wish I could live there. You have a beautiful family!

Miss you!

Alix Hart said...

What a fantastic trip...isn't it nice to be free of the school and enjoy life!

Kajsa said...

what a fun trip!! love all the pictures! trey looks so grown up! jaylie loved looking at these with me and wanted to see more princess pictures! ha-they sound so much alike! you guys look great and we cant wait to see you!

Unknown said...

So the jealousy has officially sunk in! :) j/k I wish I was there and I think it is fair to note that mom left me home when she took you guys to disneyland! :) Hallee is into the princesses too right now and she would have loved it! I love the pics on the beach. do you use photeshop? they looks so amazing!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Ash waht a fun trip! I wish we couldve come!! I am jealous you went to disneyland. Someday I am taking my kids there!! The beach looked so beautiful also. I feel bad lexi fell in but its kind of funny!! I am glad you had such a fun trip! Next trip will be just as fun when you head to sunny saint george!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Ash...You can now tell your kids that they have made it to disneyland before me:) It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am glad that you were able to take a little family trip together. Trey is looking so big. Maybe it's because I havn't seen him forever. Cute photo's!

Anonymous said...

The ocean is so beautiful! It was so fun to talk to Lexi about her trip. She usually won't talk for more than 2 min. and I could tell she loved it because she was telling every detail! The pictures are so great. I'm glad you could go. I read Jay's comment about getting left home, but she wasn't even born! So you better go again if you have more children so they don't feel slighted!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Looks like so much fun. Harley says she wants to see Lexi again. I told her you were in AZ and she said then they can come to Casper. If it were only that easy!

Heidi and Michael said...

Too fun! I LOVE the beach and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Disneyland!!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time with your adorable fam! Your kids are so darn cute Ash!

Tai said...

Totally jealous!! Love Disneyland!! It is funny, I was just on their website before I went looking at Blogs to see how much a trip would be in the Spring!! Looks like you had a great vacation!

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Looks like such a fun trip!! Glad that you guys had fun!!

NAT said...

Cute pictures! You look great and I like the earrings.