Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday video

For Treys birthday we got him the perfect gift...a power wheel 4-wheeler!! If you know Trey, you know he's obsessed with 4-wheelers. He LOVED it and has so much fun riding it. He hopped right on and knew just how to work it. We were so excited to give it to him. I will post more video of him riding it and opening his presents.


5 comments:

NAT said...

Happy Birthday, Trey & Ash! I think it's so exciting that you share the same birthday. Once, again, I'm sorry that I failed to call you on your special day. It's been kind of crazy around here.

It was good talking with you, today. Thanks for everything and I hope that things start going more smoothly with you and the practice. Hang in there! Love the big earrings! YEA!

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Love the videos! You guys are all so cute. Happy Late Birthday!

Tai said...

Happy late Birthday!! Sorry, I have been meaning to call you, things are always just so crazy around here!!! AAUUGGHH!! I hope you both had a fantastic birthday. You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! Ty and Taylor loved talking to you the other night. I can't believe Trey is 2. I think the last time I saw him he was like 10 months. Time fly's. He sure is cute and seems like a special little guy:) Glad you had a fun b-day:)

Jami said...

Trey is such a handsome little guy! I can't believe how big he's getting our kids are growing up too fast! Looks like he had a great birthday!