Monday, September 14, 2009
Happy Birthday to my little guy
On this day today two years ago I was crying because I was so sad to leave Lexi and felt like I hadn't had enough time with just her. I was feeling bad because I wasn't sure I could love another baby as much as I love Lexi, but my good husband was there to reassure me just like he always does that I could, and he couldn't have been more right. When they handed my precious little boy to me and I held him in my arms I was in love. I definitely love Trey more today than even then. I remember the nurse saying, "look at the way he is looking at you, he is definitely bonding with his mom." Trey has always been a mommas boy, and I love that. We have such a special bond, that I believe him coming to this world on my birthday wasn't by accident. He is a very determined, kind, funny, and such a sweet little boy. Everyone that meets him just seems to love him. He is all boy and LOVES life!! He loves to jump, run everywhere, give hugs, and snuggle. He isn't afraid of much except for the dark. He always looks out the window at night, then comes running up to me saying, "dawk scary." It cracks Cody and I up every night. Some days Cody and I look at each other and wonder where all of his energy comes from, and we get such a kick out of him. I say this a lot, but being a mom has completed my life and brought so much happiness to me. These two perfect little people I get to be with everyday teach me unconditional love, strengthen my testimony, and help me see how I should live my life. Happy birthday little guy and thanks for helping me have so much fun on our special day together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pics of trey and lexi! Looks like you guys had such a fun eventful weekend! Happy birthday to both of you! You look absolutely gorgeous in the pic cody took of you! You are a beautiful woman. Im glad you got to spend your birthday with your hubby and kids, that would make the best bday ever!!
Post a Comment