Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funny happenings

I had to post this so I didn't forget. Last week we all had the flu really bad. Trey was the first to get it, and we all were happily blessed with it after that. It reminds me of what I have to look forward to when I get pregnant....ahhh!! Anyways, Trey was so funny. He stood in the bathroom and every time Cody would throw up he would immediately flush the toilet for him. He stood there for a long time just flushing the toilet for Cody. When it came Lexi's turn he was immediately in the bathroom flushing the toilet for her too. Trey is seriously the biggest jokester and makes us laugh. He has a little red chair that he pushes all over the house to get what he needs. He likes to open every drawer and see what's inside, and he gets really excited when he finds the gum. I have never met a more curious little boy. He likes to see how everything works, and is right by Cody's side whenever he is doing a home project. Even though he is super busy and some days I get a little impatient, when I sit back and watch him I am always laughing. If you ask him if he was naughty or nice, he always says naughty, even if he's been good. He likes to get a reaction out of us, and especially Lexi. He already loves to hear her squeal. He definitely has the brother role down with teasing his sister. I'm not sure how boys learn these things, but they do. Even though he is small he has such a big spirit!!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I am SO sorry that you were all sick! That is never fun. I hope you are all feeling better. Trey sounds like such a character! You have such adorable kids Ashley!

Tai said...

The Flu is miserable. That is so GROSS but so funny that he would be in there to flush the toilet for you. Boys are so different but so fun and funny at the same time. I am glad everything is closed for you!! So exciting! Give me a call anytime.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I love little boys!!! Seriously there is just someting about them that makes them all boy!! I love treys personality cuz unfortunately for you, he reminds me so much of my Chandler!! I love him so much but im still not sure if he will make it through another day alive!! We love you trey!!