Cody has a great staff and they have been so excited to move into the new office.They are a great group of girls and we are lucky to have them. We are excited because his office is located just right around the corner from the Gilbert temple. The construction of the temple should start anytime, so we are excited to be able to see the temple everyday!! Cody has worked SO hard, and spent so much time getting things ready. One thing I admire about my husband is even when life is crazy and stressful he never loses his cool. I tend to not handle stress very well, so I think Heavenly Father knew I would need a husband who always stays pretty calm. Cody is such a good example to me, and I'm glad we get to experience this crazy, fun, and exciting journey together.
Our first working day in the office was Wednesday September 3, 2009. The patients loved the office, so we were excited about that. Hopefully all goes well in this new journey!!









12 comments:
You guys will do great! Good luck with everything and hopefully the transistion goes smoothly!
Looks like things are going really well for Cody. The new office looks great!! So crazy that we are in the process of the same thing. Randy is having to get a new office because the one he was renting got sold. He has been doing most of the work himself to save money. I'm not sure when our move date is yet. Hopefully soon so Randy can actually come home after work!!
We're so excited for you guys! The office looks beautiful. We miss you guys and hope things are going well.
YEAH!!! I can't wait to come down and see it!! You guys are going to LOVE owning your own practice and everything WILL work out for you. Sometimes things just happen like this for a reason. Sorry I missed your call the other day, I will call you this week!! Congratulations once again. This beautiful office and great staff and great patient base couldn't happen to better people!! We love you guys!!!
Congrats on getting all the dental stuff done! Lexi looked so cute heading off to pre-school! Trey sounds like he got the same gene as Ty. The teasing and pushing buttons gene. Ryker must have passed that one on to them:) We missed you at Bear Lake and don't know when we will see you again. Hopefully Ryker will meet Trey before he heads off to Kindergarten:)
LOve it! That office is awesome and I know things will work out for you b/c you are good people and are liuving the way you should! I love you... Hey I just decided that we will be coming before... but I would love to come when they dedicate the gilbert temple too! That would be a good excuse to come twice! :)
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
The office looks so nice! I hope all your time and hard work will pay off. Just remember if you get desparate, I might remember how to be a dental assistant(during the winter!) If you attract new patients as fast as you have made new friends in Arizona, you should do just great!
Congrats on the new office. It is all so exciting and scary isn't it? He'll do GREAT!
That office is gorgeous!! I love it! congrats on getting it all together and up and running. I admire you guys for your hard work and faith to just go forward with things and know they will work out!! Are you still going to DisneyLand for your bdays? We want to come!!! Maybe we will have to have cody be our dentist and come every 6 months for cleanings!
How exciting it looks great! Hopefully everything goes well which I know it will.
Congratulations you guys! How wonderful!! Happy Birthday Trey and Ashley!
Post a Comment