Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lexi's funny comment

I had to post this so I didn't forget it. Lexi says the most hilarious things and while we were up in Evanston she said one of the funniest things. My mom has a doll that cry's and makes a sucking noise when she has her pacifier in her mouth. Lexi loves this doll and wants to take it everywhere with her. One night my mom was laying by her and Lexi says, "grandma my doll has been kind of winy today." My mom says, "why do you think she has been so whiny?" Lexi replies with, "I think it's because she doesn't have any hair grandma, I would be whiny too if I didn't have any hair." Then my mom said, "Lexi you are such a good little mommy to your baby." Lexi replies, "grandma it's just pretend, I'm only a kid." Then the next day I told her what a good little mommy she is to her baby and she replied, "ya I kinda am mom."
Lexi is such a special little girl. She has loved being with her grandparents on this trip. She LOVES the 4-wheelers and is so proud of herself that she likes to go high on the swing now. She would ride the 4-wheelers all day and night if she could. Every night we have been in Evanston she wants my dad to take her up this really steep hill on the 4-wheeler. She is starting to become a little more daring. She has always been scared of the swing, but I started giving her underdogs, and telling her how fun the swing is, and now she LOVES it. She is such a little sweetheart and we are so blessed to have her in our family. I'm grateful she is our oldest, because she's such a good example. We love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her sweet spirit!!

3 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Ash..your mom told me this story and i could not quit luaghing! Lexi is such a little girl! She says the funniest things and she is so smart to pick up on things, like being sad with no hair!! That is hilarious! I hope you had fun on the 4th I bet the fireworks were amazing cant wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Your mom told me this story too... I was dying. Toooo cute. She sounds to smart for words. You better always be one step of that little girl:) I hope you have had a wonderful time in Utah. Are you home yet? Sounds like the reunion was fun!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! Mom didn't tell me so it was funny to me! I just have to say... Lexi not everyone has wuite the mop that you do... we all wish we had Lexi's hair!