Ash- It looks like you had a great trip. The gunny sac video's are hilarious. I love that your dad fell. Trey is getting so big! Time fly's by sooo fast:) You look amazing by the way. Could you send some of those skinny genes over our way:)
What a fun vacation for you!! It looks like bear world is a blast! Those pics from the reunion are adorable! Youre kids are so cute..just like their mom! Im glad you always make the effort to come to asll of the family stuff! I love spending time with you and my kids love your kids! Bear lake is going to be a blast...but i think a cruise is sounding far better!!! What did you ever find out?
3 comments:
Ash- It looks like you had a great trip. The gunny sac video's are hilarious. I love that your dad fell. Trey is getting so big! Time fly's by sooo fast:) You look amazing by the way. Could you send some of those skinny genes over our way:)
What a fun vacation for you!! It looks like bear world is a blast! Those pics from the reunion are adorable! Youre kids are so cute..just like their mom! Im glad you always make the effort to come to asll of the family stuff! I love spending time with you and my kids love your kids! Bear lake is going to be a blast...but i think a cruise is sounding far better!!! What did you ever find out?
Those sack races were freaking hilarious! I was laughing so hard when Dad biffed it.
Post a Comment