Trey sporting his new Yellowstone sweatshirt
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Yellowstone, Island Park, Bear World
Wow, I am almost finally done updating pictures from our recent trip. We went so many fun places and took so many great pictures I had to make sure I took lots of pictures. The pictures are in such random order since I got some from my dad as well. This was the first trip for the kids to Yellowstone, and I have to say the highlight of the trip for them was Bear World, the fireworks on the 4th of July, and the hot tub at our condo!! They thought the hot tub was there own swimming pool. I really enjoyed going to Bear World and the play we went to see called Beverly Hillbillies 90210. Seeing the mountains did make me miss seeing the mountains all the time, but I don't think I would be saying the same thing if it were the middle of December and below freezing. Thanks to my parents for getting the condo. The kids always have so much fun together and Bear World was a big hit. Lexi and Trey loved all of the rides, petting the animals, seeing real bears, dear, moose, elk, and baby bear cubs.
Hot tub on our deck of the condo
One of my closest friends from dental school. Joy and her kids met us in Idaho Falls for a few hours. It was so great to see them again. We love their family to pieces.


Trey sporting his new Yellowstone sweatshirt

Lexi and Hallee in their bear hats grandma bought them
Trey always has his hands like this in the car. My dad would say sit back and relax and this is what Trey would do
Trey sporting his new Yellowstone sweatshirt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























8 comments:
HOw fun! i seriosly am thinking I should just put a link to your blog for my next post rather than going through all the hastle of putting up all the pics! I need to get going with all these pics
Such cute pictures. So I'm bummed it didn't work out better to see you. I guess we'll have to try for next time! You look great and your kids are absolutely adorable.
You have an adorable family! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Lexi and Trey are so cute!! They are growing up so fast. We always like to get on your blog to see what you guys have been up to. We miss you guys!
Looks like lots of fun! How have you been? The kids are both getting so big!
Seeing those real bears would have scared me! Bear World will definitely be the Platt's next family trip. The girls would love it.
It looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to go. It was great seeing you while you were here!
how fun! i loved seeing all the fun pics!
I love these pictures so much. I am ready to go back! What a beautiful place Island Park is!! I'm so glad we went! Love You...
Post a Comment