Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary

Last Saturday Cody and I celebrated our anniversary, and it brought back so many memories of our special day. I still remember how excited I was to get married and be with him forever. I remember not having a care in the world and feeling absolutely no doubt this was the right thing for me. I always dreamed of who I'd marry, and when Cody came along the puzzle finally fit together. I had dated lots of different people and it didn't take long for me to realize Cody was different. I think in our short time of being married we have experienced so much together, and both grown up in many ways. Moving to Indiana made us grow up and grow together. Though we have had lots of good times and stressful times, I believe each one has taught us something. I'm glad I have him as my eternal partner!! He is so good to me and is such a wonderful dad to our kids. I'm excited for many more chapters to our life story!! I love you babe and thanks for always loving me!

3 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

You and Cody are so cute together! Congrats on your 6 year anniversary... thats wonderful!

snappy said...

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Unknown said...

Ash, I am worried about you... you look like SUPER SKINNY in these pics... as Nat would say... Mix in Burg!