Thanks to my wonderful sister in law Kajsa we were able to use the camera Cody got me for my birthday and take some family pictures. I have been horrible about getting pictures done, and since the last time we had them taken was when Trey was 3 months old, we figured we better take some. It has been so warm and sunny, so it was perfect to take pictures outside. Right by where we live there are some really pretty pecan groves. It seems like we live in the country and I love that!!
6 comments:
So adorable!! These family pics are darling. You all look great! Such a beautiful family. Your "little" ones aren't so little anymore! Man, Trey grew up fast!!
your kids are adorable. The pictures turned out so cute! So it sounds like you had a christmas like ours-stuck inside with the flu. I love your house I bet your having so much fun with it. I need to come see it!!! Miss ya
You and your family are so cute! I am so sad you moved out of our ward! Be sure to keep in touch!!!
Ash- The pictures turned out great and your house looks so nice! I am way excited for you! I am glad you had a good Christmas.. We missed you! Brooke
Love the pics they turned out very cute!
Those are great pictures! I like your hair. I guess dark hair isn't so bad after all, eh? :)
Post a Comment