The last few weeks have been SO busy and I have so much to catch up on. We are getting settled into our house and we LOVE it!! It has been so nice to have more space and feel like something is finally our own. It has been fun decorating and getting settled. We were able to break it in by enjoying all of Cody's family for Christmas. We had a lot of fun the last few weeks, and the kids really enjoyed hanging out with their cousins. Cody, Kip, and Adam (One of Cody's closest friends) went to the Cardinals game, and we were able to do some fun things in between the flu that hit the entire family. There were 15 people staying at our house, so between all of us being sick we weren't able to be out and about as much as we wanted, but we still had a lot of fun. All of the kids really enjoyed Christmas, and it was so much fun to see how excited our kids got this year. Lexi was really excited about Santa this year and loved opening presents. Trey just loved ripping the wrapping paper. Overall it was a great Christmas season and I can't believe it is really 2009!!
Here are a few pictures of our house. I will post more of the outside later.
Your house is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures. I'm glad you guys are feeling better and had a good Christmas! I can't believe it's already 2009 either!
6 comments:
Your house is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures. I'm glad you guys are feeling better and had a good Christmas! I can't believe it's already 2009 either!
WOW!!!!! What a beautiful home you have!
Beautiful!
Your home is gorgeous! Maybe I can come visit someday!
Holy cow! Your house is seriously a mansion. Luckkky!
Beautiful . . . and it looks just like you! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment