Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hubby Tag

My sister tagged me, so here are just a few of the reasons I think my husband is so great!! I'm a lucky girl to have him for my husband and best friend.






































































**HUBBY TAG**

1. Full Name: Jed Cody Nielson
2. How long you have been married? 5 years 11 months
3. How long did we date? We met in July and were married by January. We just knew it was right! It was love at first sight!
4. Who eats the sweets? I used to have the major sweet tooth, but I would say Cody has more of sweet tooth now. Don't get me wrong I do like my sweets!
5. Who said I love you first? He did, but I felt the same way. I wasn't swept off my feet by too many guys, but Cody had my heart after our first date. He made me feel different from the first time I met him. He was such a gentlemen.
6. Who's taller? Close call... Cody is just a little bit taller than me
7. Who sings better? Hmm...I don't know. I sing all the time to the kids, but Cody has a very soothing tone. He would always calm Lexi down by singing to her.
8. Who is smarter? Cody, hands down. I'm pretty smart, but he has this amazing memory and I couldn't have taken some of the classes he did to get through dental school.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. Cody will do it, but the last time he did it he dyed his favorite shirt and he hasn't done it since!!
10. Who pays the bills? Cody's Checks pay the bills but I am the one in charge of the finances and making sure everything gets paid!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cody. I have to sleep by the alarm clock so I can get him out of bed in the morning to go to work.
12. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn right now, but Cody did it in our last place and will probably do it in our house.
13.What is his best quality? Cody is very kind, always helps me with the kids and house, loves me unconditionally, and is a devoted family man.
14. Who drives? Cody does most of the time and sometimes I take a turn.
15. Who admits they are wrong? Neither of us admit we are wrong very easy. I would say that I tend to be the one that breaks down and apologizes first. Cody is more stubborn than me, so I have to give in!
16. Who kissed who first? Cody kissed me. I have never made the first move on a guy, but I couldn't wait for him to kiss me!! I have to say Cody is a great kisser!!
17. Who asked out who first? Cody asked for my number and I couldn't wait for him to call. Our first date was playing mini golf. I still remember what he was wearing. He looked so handsome!!
18. Who wears the pants? I think we do a good job of sharing the pants. I am a big planner and like to get things done, so most of the time I make the big decisions and talk to Cody about what we should do.
19. Who are the 5 people you're going to tag? Alix, Ashlyn, Kajsa, Stefani, Jami

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love learning mroe things about the spouses! Cody... I love that you worked so hard to get through school so you could take good care of your family! You're the best! Ash I can't wait to see your house... I am ready to visit... I would love it and I don't mind long drives actually!

NAT said...

This was a fun post to read, as Cody comes across quiet and shy to me, so it was fun to get to know more about him. Cody, you're a good guy and a hard worker.