Friday, October 17, 2008

Heart update

As many of you know I got some troubling news about my heart in March. I had a follow up echo cardiogram done last week and my news was GREAT!! My cardiologist here is wonderful and gave me good news today. She said that my heart looked perfect, and there was nothing she could see that concerned her. She says she doesn't see any reason I couldn't have more kids, and that the previous diagnosis must have been related to my appendix. I couldn't be more relieved!! Now I don't have to worry about expensive insurance, and I can have more kids in the future!! It's times like these that really make you grateful for a healthy body. I know this is a blessing and answer to many prayers.

10 comments:

BrentAndreaSorenson said...

Yay!! That is great news. We're so glad everything is okay.

Rebecca said...

What a relief. I'm so glad you're okay and what a great reminder of the blessing of good health.

Unknown said...

Ash. I am so happy, I knew that two kids would never be enough for you... you are too good of a mom! It meant so much to me to have you call me about the new. I know sometimes it might be hard to sit and chat with you b/c of our crazy kids but I love talking with you! I love that you are my best friend and I hope you know how much I have always looked up to you! I am so thankful that everything is going to be okay! We love you!

Heidi and Michael said...

Awesome Ash!! Thats great news... especially that you can have more kids cuz I know thats what you want! Thats so weird that one doctor diagnosed a heart problem and your current one doesn't. Well, goes to show that each doctor is different. I know that from dealing with fertility issues!

buffyvandabailey said...

Ashley, That is fantastic news. You're such a wonderful example of optimism and faith. Here's to ten more children!!! And a heart healthy future.

NAT said...

Ash, I am so happy for you too. Thank you for your message and I'm sorry for not getting back to you. What a blessing that is and I'm sorry that you were misdiagnosed the first time.

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Oh my gosh Ashley, that is so aswesome! What a blessing... we are so happy for you.

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

That is such great news. It is so amazing how the Lord blesses us. You are a good mom and I'm sure Heavenly Father would love for you to have more kids. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you guys.
Heidi

Lindy said...

That is such great news. I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you're doing well in Arizona...I love reading what you're up to.

The Terrell Family said...

Great news!! There couldn't be enough little Nielson cuties running around!