My sister Nat tagged me so here it goes...
EIGHT things that make me feel good: my kids in the bathtub, seeing people laugh, nature, going on dates with my husband, the ocean, a pretty sunset, surprises, working out.
EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: House hunted, went to the temple with Cody, went out to eat with some of our friends to this really good Mexican restaurant, took a nap, cleaned the house, read stories to Lexi, took the Jetta to get the oil changed.
EIGHT FAVORITE EATS/Drinks: Mexican food, chocolate milk, diet cherry Pepsi, sushi, strawberries, watermelon, subway sandwiches, slushies.
EIGHT THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: Go on a vacation to Hawaii, buy a home and furnish it the way I want, sleep in, for all of my family to be happy, my family to live down the street so I could go visit them as often as I want, peace in the world, my kids to always be happy and have a strong testimony, my house to always stay clean.
EIGHT THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL: Watching the leaves change, dressing up my kids for Halloween, anticipation of the holidays, taking long walks now that it isn't so hot outside, getting bundled up, hot chocolate, taking long drives up into the mountains to see all of the beautiful leaves, cool nights.
EIGHT FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Good Morning America, CSI, Oprah, and that's all I really watch. I'm not much of a TV watcher.
EIGHT THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: buying a home (hopefully very soon), seeing my family at Thanksgiving and Christmas, having our first Christmas at our own house, trying to have another baby next year, going Christmas shopping for my kids, looking at the Christmas lights, the Gilbert temple to be built, taking a family trip.
EIGHT FRIENDS TO TAG: 1. Joy 2. Jenny 3. Kajsa 4. Heather my cousin 5. Stefani 6. Jami 7. Karlee 8. Andrea
1 comment:
Hey! You changed my tag....where are your EIGHT eye candies? Ha ha.
Post a Comment