Ash- these pictures are adorable. I love that you did them in black and white:) Trey is getting big! He is soooo cute. We'd want to take him home too. Brooke
Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe how much your daughter looks like your husband and your son looks like you. That's the same way it is in our family too. They are really cute kids.
Ash, thanks so much for coming this weekend! Your kids are adorable. It seems like you are learning the great things your new camera can do because those pictures are incredible! It was so much fun to have you guys stay with us and spend some time with you and your kids! We all had so much fun! I hope trey is feeling better. we love you!
11 comments:
I love tubby pics!! So cute!
So cute! Your kids are getting so big! Look at little Trey... what a cute little boy! I can't believe he's going to be a year old next month!
Trey us such a handsome little dude! I love the pic of him on your side bar with his hair spiked. He is so big.
Ash- these pictures are adorable. I love that you did them in black and white:) Trey is getting big! He is soooo cute. We'd want to take him home too. Brooke
i can't believe how much your kids are growing. it seems like when you leave time should stop. we sure miss you guyes.
Cute pics!
Rub-A-Dub-DUb! Soo cute! I love bath pictures!!!
Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe how much your daughter looks like your husband and your son looks like you. That's the same way it is in our family too. They are really cute kids.
Ash, thanks so much for coming this weekend! Your kids are adorable. It seems like you are learning the great things your new camera can do because those pictures are incredible! It was so much fun to have you guys stay with us and spend some time with you and your kids! We all had so much fun! I hope trey is feeling better. we love you!
Ash-
Your kiddos are super cute! I cannot believe how grown up they are. I miss you and your cute family. Hope all is going well with you!
SOOOOO CUTE! Your daughter looks just like Cody with long hair!
Post a Comment