Thursday, September 4, 2008

Children's Museum

I am a little behind on my updating, so I'm posting a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. My camera crashed the night of Cody's birthday, so I don't have very many pictures from the last few weeks. I was lucky enough to get a new camera and it has been so much fun taking pictures with it. I ended up taking back the one I got a few months back and with all the moving, graduation, and business I never ended up getting a new one until two weeks ago. I finally got the one I've really been wanting, and we have been having so much fun taking pictures with it. I think Cody is enjoying it even more than me!! He has been having so much fun taking pictures of the kids and editing them. Here are a few pictures of the kids at the children's museum. My friend Jessica and I took the kids and they had so much fun. It has been fun exploring all of the new places in Phoenix, and I must say there are a lot of fun things to do.




No comments: