Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our #1 Man

So, it might come as a bit of a surprise that we are once again back home in Wyoming and Utah for a few days. The kids and I came home for our family reunion we have every year at Bear Lake. We have missed it the last couple of years so we decided to make the trip home this year for it. It seems like we have been home a lot this summer, but you can't beat spending time with family.  If I have to be away from my own home, my other favorite place to be is with  family. This time we are missing one BIG piece....Cody!! I'm missing my sweet husband a lot this trip and wish so badly he could be with us.  He had to stay home and work, so I thought we'd let him know how much he is missed.  Life just isn't the same when he's not around. I miss talking with him, being with him, kissing him, watching him play with the kids, and just being together as a family.  So I hope he knows that he the #1 man in our life, and we just want to give a big THANK YOU for all of his hard work. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to stay home with our kids and loving me unconditionally. We MISS YOU TONS!! 

4 comments:

Tai said...

Sounds like fun to be able to come up here again!! Glad you live close enough to do so. Hope Cody is having fun in AZ all by himself!! It just never ends does it? He is a great husband and father though!!

Kajsa said...

that is so sweet! hope your having fun up there!

Rebecca said...

i'm jealous you are in bear lake. we just got home but i miss it already. sounds like you are doing great. we miss you here in indy.

Rachel Anne said...

Hi Ashley. This is your cousin Rachel in case you're wondering who posted this. I hope you don't mind but I got the link to your blog from Natalie's blog. It's so fun to see your beautiful children. I was talking with my mom on Sunday and she said that you all met up at Bear Lake. I'm so jealous. It looks like you are doing well. Good luck with the new Dental practice. Our blog is harvandrachel.blogspot if you want to check it out. I'm not real great at keeping it updated, but there are a few recent pictures on there of our kids.