I have been posting a lot the last week, but I feel like I have a lot to catch up on. I have to say how wonderful it is not working anymore. I have so many little projects I have been catching up on, and I love being able to relax with my cute husband every night after the kids are in bed. It is heavenly!!
Here are a few videos of Lexi and Trey in Utah. I can never post video from our video camera because of my lap top and problems with a cord, so this is from my regular camera. Just ignore my voice in the background. If I could mute it out I would. Lexi is our little miss timid. If anything is the least bit scary she is very cautious about doing it. She loves to swim, but she is not happy if you let go of her. She is not very daring, but I think she gets that from me.
4 comments:
I love these video's but I'm with you... I wish I could delete out my voice... how embarrassing. Hallee asked me yesterday, "Trey and Lexi coming back?" it was so cute and sad... so I have to make it to bear lake for sure and you better too:)
ASHLEY- You made me laugh when you said the deleting out the voice. Becacuse I just got done saying that to Ryker about our video clips. I sound like such a cheese ball. The video's were so cute. My kids loved watching them. They can't wait to see there cousins at Bear Lake- I hope you guys can make it.
Oh my, your babies are getting so big! We miss you still! Hope to hear from you soon!
Cute videos, cute kids!! We miss you guys and hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment