I thought this was a fun way to see who really looked like who!! I always have people tell me different things, so I thought I would mix and match a few pictures to see the outcome.
Hey Ash, I replied to your comment on my blog but I just have to say how skinny you are for just having a baby! You look so cute! I love your new blog decor. It was fun seeing pics of Nat and Todd. I haven't seen them forever.
6 comments:
How fun!
Hey Ash, I replied to your comment on my blog but I just have to say how skinny you are for just having a baby! You look so cute! I love your new blog decor. It was fun seeing pics of Nat and Todd. I haven't seen them forever.
I would have to say I do agree with the look alike meter.
I would have to say I do agree with the look alike meter.
Ash what a fun thing to put on your blog. I agree with the meter in both cases and must add that your kids are so adorable.
how fun! i did it with jaylie and it said she looked like me by 7 %. how funny, i dont really agree!
Post a Comment