I thought I would post a few recent pictures of Trey. He is getting more fun everyday, and has the cutest smile. He loves to smile, laugh, jabber, eat his hands, watch football with Cody, snuggle with mom, and be held. He is now sleeping through the night and it has been so nice. He wakes up once here and there, but for the most part he goes to bed around 9 and wakes up about 5 or 6 to eat then goes back to bed. He brings so much joy to our lives, and I can finally say after 4 months 2 kids is getting much easier. We finally venture out by ourselves and I don't stress out like I used to. I really can't imagine life without either or my kids and I'm actually really glad I've had them so close. I've even left them both at the YMCA a few times so Cody and I can work out, and they say Lexi is always looking over the side to check on her brother. They are on different sides b/c of there age, but she always ends up on the other side b/c she stands there and says "brother," until they let her over. Kids make you laugh and there is never a dull moment around our house.
Trey and his little Air Jordan tennis shoes. It is so fun dressing boys!!
7 comments:
What cuties. I'm glad your adjusting well. Kids do keep your life intersting. I love it.
Trey is so cute. I cannot believe how big the little guy is getting.
Just looking at those pictures makes me want to squeeze him. He's so darn cute.
What a cutie. He looks like his Mama!
Even though I live right by you, I swear I never see him (or you!). I can't believe how big he is...he's a doll!
cute new pictures! those are cute shoes too! i wish i could hold him!
wow, I haven't seen him for a while! He is adorable and getting so big! Does he have some little curls? So cute!
Post a Comment