Saturday, October 27, 2007

WHIRLWIND

I have not posted anything for quite some time, so I thought it was time to post a few new pictures. The last few weeks have been busy with Trey, so my spare time has been limited. He was having a rough time the last couple of weeks, but has been an angel the last week. He is such a happy little guy now that we have things figured out. I have to suffer without any dairy or chocolate, but if he stays happy that's all that matters. I could hold and kiss him all day long if I could. He is getting so big and starting to coo a little bit. Our days are very very busy with two under the age of two, but it is so much fun!! We are adjusting well and I still feel like I have my time with my little princess.

Lexi and Cody were in Utah the past week at an implant course. Lexi had such a fun time with both her grandparents and cousins. She loves her grandma's eggs, and grandma Kate taught her all of her ABC's. She loves her letters and can tell you what all of them are. She is picking up on everything and has such a love for learning. It is so much fun to watch her change every day. She has such a fun personality and loves people. She loves to share and always wants to make sure she has enough to share with everyone. I was really really excited to see the two of them again. It was long and lonely without them! It made me realize even more how blessed I am for all that I have, and without my family life is not as fun or meaningful.

OUR LITTLE STARS

Lexi loves her sunglasses, especially when she goes on walks outside.




This is Trey's first picture at the Children's Museum. Cody had the morning off yesterday so we took Lexi and Trey.


This is Lexi's best friend Harley. If you ask Lexi who her best friend is she always says Harley. They are quite the crack up when they get together.


They wanted to push the shopping cart together. This is one of the only toys besides her dog Max that Lexi is protective of.

2 comments:

NAT said...

I'm sure you are quite the busy little Mom. I don't know how you do it.

It was fun to have Lexi stay with us for one night. She is so dang cute! It's sad, though, because when she finally warms up to you, it's time for her to go home again!

You have a beautiful family & I can't wait to meet Trey. He's such a little doll.

Jenny said...

Lexi and Trey are so cute. I cannot believe how fast these little ones grow up. Glad you got a free minute to update your blog.