Those are great pics! I'm too burnt from the party to post tonight, but I should find the strength before the weekend is over! It was fun talking to you tonight and I hope that beading wire works out for you.
I love the pictures. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad T. is feeling better. Sorry about the no chocholate. I guess you have to chalk it up as one of the sacrifices a mother is more than willing to give up, to have a happy baby. Your great.
PS. I love your new look. Could you please change your link to my blog to read, "attack of the mouse". It is just my level of security. I feel better not having our names floating out there. Thanks.
3 comments:
Those are great pics! I'm too burnt from the party to post tonight, but I should find the strength before the weekend is over! It was fun talking to you tonight and I hope that beading wire works out for you.
Love ya!
I love the pictures. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad T. is feeling better. Sorry about the no chocholate. I guess you have to chalk it up as one of the sacrifices a mother is more than willing to give up, to have a happy baby. Your great.
PS. I love your new look. Could you please change your link to my blog to read, "attack of the mouse". It is just my level of security. I feel better not having our names floating out there. Thanks.
The costumes are great and your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment