Sunday, October 28, 2007

HALLOWEEN FUN!!

This weekend we had a Halloween party at our friends house. It was such a blast and the funnest part is that everyone dressed up!! Cody and I decided to go as bikers, and Cody defintely looked like the bad boy biker. Lexi didn't know what to think when she first saw him with black on his lips and face. It was fun dressing up because we have never dressed up together for Halloween since we've been married. Thanks to Paul and Jamie we had a fun night of laughs and games.





Lexi sporting dad's cool shades

Jamie and Paul went as Starsky and Hutch. Their wigs were so fun!! Little Ellie was a black cat and looked adorable.

Brent and Andrea

Jamie and Paul's dog Oakley (santa)

Jamie, Stefani, and I

Stefani was the girl from Three's Company. Her wig and one piece jumpsuit were great.

Aaron, Steph, and Trace


All of us playing big booty...fun fun

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun party. I love being able to dress up. Every one had great costumes too! You and Cody look great in your costumes!

I like the new look on your blog!

Jami said...

Cute pictures! It was a fun night I think we need to play "Big Booty" again.

NAT said...

What cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a good time. I LOVE everybody's costumes!

Kajsa said...

how cute guys!! yall look great! kip and i were talking about the halloween party we went to when we were up there and we were pregnant and it was 2 years ago! weird!