Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OUR PRECIOUS NEW ADDITION

TREY CODY NIELSON
Born on September 14, 2007
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz

Our newest little addition decided that he was ready to make his entrance into the world on the one of the best days of the year, September 14...my birthday!! It was definitely one of the best birthday presents I have ever received, and I don't think anything else will ever top giving birth to him. He is such a cutie and we love him to pieces. My delivery went great and I had him out in three pushes!! When I arrived at the hospital I was already dilated to a good 7, so I was a little nervous I wouldn't be able to get an epidural, but I did thankfully. Our transition back home has been a good one, and with the help of my good mom I am surviving the transition of having two kids. Lexi has done great and I love watching her with Trey. Lexi likes to stand over his bassinet and wave to him, give him her dog, and any food she has. We definitely have to keep our eye on her but so far so good. I am just so thankful for a healthy and beautiful little boy. He is perfect to us and I still can't believe he is finally here. Cody and I feel so blessed for our two little angels and we couldn't feel more thankful for all that we have right now. I am so lucky to be mom!!




Calling to let my family know how I was progressing.
Cody showing off the tiny newborn diapers for our soon to be little one.


Looking a little tired and swollen just after giving birth, but very happy to meet our new little one. It was a special moment for us.


Enjoying some snuggle time during Lexi's first visit to the hospital. I was sooo excited to see my little girl again, but I don't think she knew what to expect of the baby.



Meet Trey Cody Nielson...Our handsome little guy


Perfect and peaceful

Our first family photo at the hospital.



Laying on dad all tuckered out. Isn't he adorable!!! I just want to snuggle and kiss him all day long.

Lexi enjoying Trey's baby bouncer. She has been such a trooper and handled the new transition like a champ.





8 comments:

Kajsa said...

oh, how cute! He is so adorable. And look at all that hair just like Lexi! Im so excited for yall! And now I cant wait for another one! He is just too cute.

attack of The Mouse said...

congradulations. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see this cute little guy. I'm so excited for your family. He is adorable. I can see why you would want to hug and kiss him all day long. I would too.

Sarah Romer said...

what a cutie! And I love all the hair! congrats to you and your family. My Dad keeps hoping the baby will "wait" until Nov.3, to be born on HIS birthday...but there's no way I'm keeping him in that long! :)

Rachel said...

Congrats! He's here! He is so handsome!

NAT said...

Congrats again! Emma smiled when she saw pictures of her new cousin. We miss you!

Jenny said...

Ash- he is so cute! I think he does look like Lexi, and all that hair, WOW! I am glad that all is going well for you and your cute little family! I can't wait to see you in December. Congrats again and give the little guys some hugs and kisses for me.

buffyvandabailey said...

Okay, that picture of Cody and the diaper is hilarious. Glad to see you updated your blog. Is it sad that I checked it for updates even though I saw you in person literally twenty minutes ago?

The Atwood's said...

He's so cute Ashley! Congratulations.