Friday, September 21, 2007

A few pictures of our new little one and grandma Kate

I have been feeling really good since having Trey so we wanted to get out while my mom was still here and do a few things. People keep telling me I'm crazy for being up and about so soon, but I really feel good. My mom had never been to the dolphin show at the zoo and Lexi absolutely loves the dolphin show, so we decided to take a trip and see all of the animals and dolphin show. Lexi also got to ride the train for the first time and she LOVED it. She kept saying "choo choo," and couldn't wait for her turn to get on the train. Whenever my mom comes to visit she enjoys walking the canal walk that runs along downtown Indianapolis. It is beautiful and so relaxing to walk along it. I tried for the first time to take a few pictures of Lexi and Trey together in Lexi's big sister shirt, but Lexi wasn't real sure about holding him. She is sure good with him and every time she is by him she says "soft." We are trying to teach her to be soft with him so we don't have any accidents hopefully.


Lexi and grandma on the train at the Indianapolis zoo. Lexi loves her grandma so much and has had so much fun with her the past week. I don't think she will know what to do without her when she leaves.


Lexi looking outside the train at the animals.


Lexi and grandma at the dolphin show


Trey loves his grandma
My sweet little angels


Trey posing for a picture on the couch.



Cody and I feel like the luckiest people in the world to be blessed with such special children



Trey and I posing for our first post hospital picture together. I sure do love my little guy to pieces.

Lexi holding her precious cargo. Nothing is more important than her dog Max and her blanket.


Posing for a picture on the canal walk


Walking the canal together. This is one of the most beautiful places to go walking


My best friend in the whole world...my mom



Trey and dad were laying on the couch together, so Lexi grabbed her blanket and Max to join in. Now whenever Cody is laying on the couch with Trey Lexi wants to lay with them too. It is the most adorable thing.

5 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Cute kids and you look amazing. I'm happy for you.

Jenny said...

You don't even look like you were pregnant last week! You are so cute and so is your family! In the last picture of Cody and the kids, you can totally tell that he is a proud dad! Congrats again on the newest addition to your family.

NAT said...

Wow, Ash, you look SO good! It's not fair! :)

I'm glad that Mom was able to visit with you guys this past week.

Trey totally has your eyes...

Justen said...

You have some cute kids Ash! Looks like you guys are having a good time over there.

Lindy said...

I've stalked you!! I just have to ask....are you supposed to look this good right after having a baby? CONGRATULATIONS! I look forward to seeing your little man.