Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Korver's Baptism

Korver had such a special and unique baptism. We were given permission to have it with our family while in Bear Lake. We had it at one of the original churches in Randolph Utah. It is the most unique, beautiful building. It was so neat to be able to choose the program, have cute decorations, a beautiful song sang by all the cousins, and most importantly he got to have all of his grandparents, great grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles there. The spirit was so strong that day, I will never forget it. Korver looked so handsome, and he was so happy and excited to be getting baptized. Bear Lake holds a special place in all of our hearts, so this was such a neat memory to be baptized while being there. 

I hope Korver will always remember the promises he made that day, and remember what a special blessing it is to have the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful Cody is worthy to baptize him, and both my father and Cody's dad stood in as the witnesses. 

I love the colors Korver chose for his special day. Since it was around the 4th of July he chose blue, red and white. 


































No comments: