Thursday, January 2, 2014

A few family fun times during December!!


I wanted to post a few pictures from the last month! The first ones are of the children's museum here in Austin! We got some free tickets to the open house and decided it would be a fun thing to check out, and the kids loved it!!!























We decided that instead of doing gingerbread houses this year we would make a rice krispy train.  Rice krispy treats are so much more tasty anyways :)  The kids loved it, and could actually eat it after they were done!!  I love Christmas time and all the fun little things you can do together.  I am trying to make our own traditions as a family, and hopefully teach my kids the true meaning of Christmas


































watching a 3d movie!! 



I love these 2 people so much!! 






first time in her gumbo seat



opening up their Christmas eve jambes






iron man, and princess!! 


















first time wearing pig tails 



This year we had the chance to be apart of the 2nd annual Team Jaylie Slipper Drive.  It was so fun to take the slippers up to the hospital and let the kids be a part of it.  Such a great service to all those sweet children and their families who are going through so much! 















 A few of the fun things Santa brought the kids!! 







Ashley

No comments: