Thursday, January 2, 2014

Nutcracker

I surprised Lexi with tickets to the Nutcracker last week!! She was so excited when I told her! She loves ballet, so I knew she would love it. I don't get enough one on one time with her, so I was excited to go with her, and experience it for the first time together! It was so much fun!! It was so cute watching Lexi get so excited! She told me during the show, "mom, how can I do this for my job?" I sure love Lexi! She has been such a joy to raise. She is so determined, and wants to try everything. I love her zest and excitement for life. I know whatever she sets her mind to do she'll be able to do it. I know this is a gift she's been blessed with from her Heavenly Father. I hope she will use it for good things to accomplish all he has in store for her.













Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fun Mom/daughter date. I have always wanted to go to the Nutcracker!