Friday, March 8, 2013

Mountains to Climb


I saw this and it touched my heart in such a deep way.  I'm thankful for faith, the Atonement, forgiveness, and imperfections.  Everyday I know I'm not capable of being all I can be without my Savior.  I'm thankful for the messages from our apostles.  I know trials make us stronger, and I'm thankful for all I can learn from my own trials, and the trials of others.  I love the gospel and it gives me so much hope in a world that I can see so much darkness and light.
My hope is that I can climb any mountain with faith, and remember what each trial is teaching me along the way.  That I won't lose hope, I will learn more patience, not get completely discouraged, or lose my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ash for sharing this...It was very touching and so very true. We just need to remember that we are never left alone to overcome our trials and I am so thankful for a family who is always there for each other!