I know this baby will be worth it, and I'm getting very excited to meet this special little baby. This pregnancy has been my toughest with being sick, but as a mom you still have to carry on, take care of kids, church callings, cleaning, and getting the kids to their activities, even if that means going with your hair and choice of clothing looking a little crazy and not so cute :) Many days I've told Heavenly Father that in order to complete all that is on my plate right now I need his help, and I can honestly say I know he's been there to help carry me along. His blessings have been very real and I'm so thankful for that. I had not been to church in a few weeks because of the Christmas holiday and being so sick, and the first Sunday I came back my Laurels I teach at church were singing a song in sacrament meeting. They looked so beautiful, and the spirit was so strong as they sang. I am so proud of each and every one of them and they are such beautiful girls. I'm so glad I've been able to learn, teach, and get to know them this past year. I really do love them and would do anything for them.
I don't know why but the last two weeks in church the spirit has been so strong to me, and everything really touches me. I've felt so strongly Heavenly Father is aware of the changes that will take place in the next 6 months not just with our baby but some other exciting/scary happenings. I know he is guiding our path, and making things as smooth as possible for us. I'm just very very thankful and grateful. I know that we were meant to bring this baby into our family, even if it is during a crazy time of life, and even though I was scared I trusted Heavenly Father he would bless our family for having this baby at this time. I'm thankful to be pregnant, even though I've been so sick. Lexi and I went to my doctors appointment yesterday, and my doctor did an ultrasound to make sure everything looked ok. The baby was cooperating really well, and we could see it so perfect!! You could see its little legs, arms, head, and it was even putting its right hand behind its head just resting on it's back. What's so funny about this, is my little boys both do that every time they want to fall asleep in the car. It's a Nielson thing!! I just started laughing so hard when the doctor pointed that out, because that is definitely our baby!! Cody laughed when I told him that because we have so many pictures of our boys doing that. Lexi was SO excited to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. She has been so excited to come to my appointment with me, and she wants to come to all of them! I told her that would be fun to have her along with me to my appointments. My doctor said "Lexi we'll try and get the best shot we can and take a picture just for you to keep and hang up!!" She was so excited and it was really sweet of him to do When you see your baby on the ultra sound it makes it all worth it. The baby looks healthy too!
I'm thankful too for my husband for all his help the last few months. I know he's probably felt like a single husband, but he's been a trooper!! It's been so nice to start feeling better the last few weeks, and we can actually hang out and go on dates again :)
13 WEEKS







No comments:
Post a Comment