This summer we had such a fun trip home to Utah!! It went by so fast, but we had so much fun with both sides of our family. We stayed busy, but I think everyone had a great time!! We had the chance to stay in Park City with Cody's family, and enjoy the alpine slides, swimming, Lagoon, BYU creamery, the outdoors, the Nielson family reunion, shopping, and lots of fun family time together!! Cody has a great family and I had the chance to meet and get to know my new sister in law Mindi!! She is so sweet and I'm thankful she is part of our family:). I'm thankful for the good sister in laws I have!!
The second part of the trip we headed to St. George! We had just as much fun there, and we left our vacation pooped. We had the chance to go to Aladdin at the Tuachan Theatre, 4th of July parade with all the cousins, ride the wave runners and 4 wheelers, celebrating Carters birthday, and ending the trip with a big water balloon fight!
I'm thankful for the families we have, and the effort everyone makes to get together, fly home, and be together. It is something we look forward to every summer, and Cody and I are thankful for the wonderful families we come from:). I have to say I have some of the most adorable nieces and nephews too!!
| grandma belnaps garden |








































No comments:
Post a Comment