Trey has changed so much in the past year. He loves to be right by my side, and never wants me going anywhere by myself :). He always tells me that he doesn't want me to be lonely (if I'm going to the grocery store by myself), and he is always telling me how beautiful I am. If I ever need a confidence boost I just have to lay by Trey:). We call him Rico Suave (because he knows how to work it with the girls). He loves his transformers right now, and will pretty much do anything to earn money so he can buy another one. He is the sweetest little guy and gives some of the most amazing prayers. He has a big heart, and has grown up a lot the last 9 months. He loves that his grandpa left him with the key to the green 4-wheeler, so that the next time we go up he can be in charge of it. He loves to feel needed, important, and be the big helper. He's very protective of Korver and his sister. He was born the first boy in our family for a reason. He remembers EVERYTHING, so don't think he will forget about anything anytime soon. His memory is pretty amazing. Wish I had at least half of his memory ability :).
I am excited to see what is in store for this little boy. I love him so much, and he has become such a lovable little guy.
These pictures were taken with our phones, so they aren't very good.
![]() |
| getting his award and metal |
![]() |
| doing his stretches |




1 comment:
Good job Treyster!! I'm so glad you worked so hard in your class. We'll have to come and watch a soccer game. I am still amazed at what a perfectionist you with whatever you are doing. (especially your coloring) We love you Trey. It was fun to be with you during our recent visit. You were a lot of fun...
Post a Comment